Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this role will be supporting our digital marketing and communications initiatives including managing the website, social media platforms and coming
up with innovative digital solutions to ensure the firm is at the forefront of digital marketing developments. This role will also work closely with the Marketing Communications Manager on marketing collateral, branding, legal directories and internal communications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Continually post, review and actively manage the website (with
news, publications and events) and other online channels
- Proactively review, repurpose and promote existing content such as news and briefings for different communication channels including social media platforms
- Data analytics - Monitoring and measuring the results of digital activity by analysing and reporting on the web statistics
- Provide creative ideas for
new technologies and digital marketing developments and trends
- Plan, monitor and maintain ongoing company presence on social media
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
- Designing/updating marketing collateral using InDesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Work with Marketing Communications Manager on legal briefings, newsletter campaigns and formatting using Vuture software
- Maintaining brochures, technical guides and other marketing collateral
- Development and delivery of social media training material
- Track and monitor media relations and PR activities
- Working closely with CRM on targeting marketing campaigns
- Working with external creative design team
- Assisting with legal directory submissions and awards. This will include writing the submissions and supervising the interview process, managing follow-up including registering
details in the appropriate internal systems and communicating success internally and externally.
- Ensuring internal communications content is promoted through key channels including noticeboards, intranet, and via email to key people.
- Photography at corporate events
- Custodian and brand ambassador of the Deacons corporate identity
- Project manage video production
Systems, reporting & best practice
- Managing the digital library
- Managing the directories timetable, directories client spreadsheet
- Contributing to and maintaining relevant reports
- Ensuring best practice procedures and guidelines for marketing and corporate communication materials including with respect to LLP compliance, visual identity, PR WIP and
- Reporting data analytics
Key skills and requirements
- 3 years of proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar
- Experience with social media channels (including LinkedIn, WeChat, YouTube etc), website content management tools, Google Adwords and SEO/SEM
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English and Cantonese
- Strong attention to detail
- Skills and experience in creative content writing with good social media photography skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills;
- Demonstrable office management/organisational experience
- Excellent technical skills including good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of Vuture preferred but not essential
- A problem-solving approach and an ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines
- Proactive personality, enthusiastic in digital trends and have a "can-do" attitude to face problems
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidates. Visit
www.deacons.com.hk for more information about the firm. If you are interested, please click "Apply Now".
We would only consider applicants who apply directly to our firm and not through recruitment agencies. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be destroyed within 6 months.