Looking for a long term and result driven minded talent to join a company and industry sector with unlimited potential.
My client is one of Hong Kong's leading property group with a long history of providing outstanding services and product offering to their clients across Hong Kong, Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. Known for their premium quality of service, they are now looking for a highly talented and result oriented digital expert to join their innovative digital team based in Hong Kong.
As the ideal candidate, you will carry a switched on, fast paced and creative ideas to enhance the company's overall marketing direction. You should be someone who are independently capable to bring various marketing campaigns and strategies to the table. You should be a digital savvy person and able to leverage available digital technologies to digital marketing platform, campaigns, events and data analytical functions.
- You will help develop, document and communicate company's value proposition, company's market position
- Formulate a digital marketing platform that you will plan and execute on a group-wide digital marketing plan that will directly contribute to the achievement of assigned growth goals across all holdings under the company.
- In collaboration with the teams or business head, you will use relationship insights, data analytics, expertise and creativity to design, develop and roll out programs or campaign to improve sales and customer service. You will work with big data team to accomplish this.
- On the digital marketing side, you will own and drive the development of digital marketing strategy, with an initial focus on a full inputs for websites, SEO and SEM. You will implement effective O2O campaigns, outreach strategies and social media content to accelerate engagement with our current and potential customers and vendor partners with measureable results to determine best practices for digital marketing activities.
- From the thought leadership side, you will actively seek out opportunities for the company to establish themselves as a thought leader in the industry in the digital marketing space.
- Influence. You will work your magic carving out a credible reputation for the company, in the same way you have done for other companies previously. You will work side-by-side with the leadership team to establish yourself as the go-to person for digital marketing and smart technology related needs.
- A loyal, dedicated, passionate and creative team work contributor and leader
You have experience:
- Working with creative team to create the right digital marketing events, campaign and initiatives relevant to the BU
- Designing and rolling out successful offline and online marketing and sales campaigns for promotion and lead generation framework for a BU or company
- Developing and delivering content for a targeted audience, sales support and beyond.
- Managing successful social media and email campaigns. You have a solid understanding of social marketing and social media scheduling and management tools.
- Successfully deploying smart technologies for operations, sales or retail (O2O) business
- The communication skills. You have outstanding verbal, presentation and relationship building skills. You know how to work with any level of internal and external client. You love to write and you enjoy finding the perfect image or graphic to portray your ideas online and offline.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, Google Analytics
- Expertise with SEO/SEM, Adobe Analytics and Oracle Eloqua or Salesforce or SAP or others marketing automation
- Adwords editor, Facebook editor and third party management tools
- Project management skills and ability to work with creative/technical team
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to influence senior decision makers
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
The right package will be given to the right minded talent.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sebastian Cheung on +852 3602 2496