I. Job Summary | Major goals and objectives.
- The Digital Marketing Executive provides the day-to-day support of the APAC and Middle East sales team through the development of media plans and PowerPoint decks. Proposals –
both proactive and in response to RFPs – must be accurate, creative, meet objectives, and submitted on time. Work closely with ad operations, digital marketing and custom content studio in New York on custom programs, both digital only and integrated with
print. Communicate directly with clients and agencies regarding campaign details. Liaise between departments (located in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore or China): ad operations, digital marketing, sales, and finance. Research and report on website and industry
trends when necessary. Be an expert on international and China-specific site content, new features, and new ad units in order to put together the best media plans possible. Stay abreast of industry news and competitive sites. Thrive in an industry where clients
need everything yesterday.
- The ideal candidate is self-starter with a high level of initiative.
- Must be able to prioritize and work effectively and efficiently under multiple and often conflicting deadlines.
- Must be able to multi-task and work under strict deadlines.
- The position requires someone who is proactive and able to anticipate required action, when needed, for successful resolution/result.
II. Essential Job Functions
- Weight % Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
- 70% Day-to-day support of sales team through development of media plans and decks for advertising
proposals. Proposals – both proactive and in response to RFPs – must be accurate, creative, meet objectives, and submitted on time.
- 20% Manage and track online campaign implementation, delivery, and optimization processes
and ensure that contract revenue is fulfilled.
- 10% Create and update marketing collateral for proposals and sales decks. Create campaign
recap decks or reports for clients.
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
- Experience: 1-3 years minimum work experience preferred; ideal candidate will have 1-year minimum interactive experience, 1-year minimum strategic planning experience at an agency
or with a publisher.
- Native in both spoken and written Chinese and high fluency in English.
- Conference calls with New York office may be required.
- Travel within China may be required.
- Based in Hong Kong.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in digital advertising operations and campaign management.
- Sound strategic thinker with strong creative problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Above average Excel and PowerPoint literacy proficiency.
- Proficient in digital media tools such as Omniture, ComScore, Google Analytics, etc.
- Solutions oriented with a “can-do” attitude – someone who can think creatively and strategically, has strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and has an interest in digital
media and learning about a multi-media brand.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Strong written skills.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Time management, business acumen and a strong work ethic are a must.
- Creative, compelling and persuasive communication style
- Proven track record of learning new skills & products as well as thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Good customer service skills and professional demeanor.
- Self-starter who can work independently and adapt quickly to different situations.
We offer 5-day work week, excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your full resume with expected salary to:
Human Resources Department,
TI Asia (Hong Kong) Limited,
37/F Oxford House,
Or by email
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment related purposes