HBX store (previously known as HYPEBEAST Store) commenced business in May 2012, is a one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and cultural tastemakers. HBX is the global e-commerce platform that targets male and female online shoppers between the age of 18 and 35, and primarily sells third-party branded clothing, shoes and accessories to customers.
- Monitor and optimize affiliate marketing channel performance and revenue growth.
- Lead growth initiatives and business development with existing partners while building/nurturing strong working relationships.
- Maintain regular email communication with affiliate partners to keep informed about the latest product offerings, brand releases, and promotional campaigns.
- Win and negotiate new strategic regional partnerships and business opportunities where identifying for potential partners, reaching out and closing the deal.
- Provide and identify for areas of opportunity thru performance data analyses of pre- and post-campaign campaign evaluation.
- Collaborate with the design team to facilitate partners' requests for banner ads or specific landing pages.
- Collaborate with marketing team to gather content ideas or determine specific new features that we want our partners to promote.
- Prepare and maintain regular affiliate performance reports and BI visualisation tools.
- Regular data entry, cleaning and maintenance.
- Conduct regular industry and local competitor research on pace with the latest industry developments. Translating research into workable insights.
- Develop strategy to grow the affiliate marketing channel on a global scale.
- Degree holder in marketing or related discipline.
- 1 year of relevant work experience in data analytics, sales or account management, digital marketing, business administration, project management, and/or media preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office and understanding in Google Analytics, SalesForce, BI tools.
- Experience in e-commerce and sales or account management is a plus.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to be able to work well in a cross-functional team setting
- Strong time management skills and self-motivated ability and able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving and fast-paced environment.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.