- Social Media research
- Contribute to the company’s marketing efforts through content creation for Social Media, as well as Blogging
- Researching and keeping up to date with wedding trends
- Create graphic design templates to be used on Social Media
- Assist planners with projects, planning, and details
- Company and vendor research
- Assist in day-to-day administrative tasks
- Experience with Social Media content creation and blogging
- Effective writing and editing skills
- Superior organization skills
- Respect for deadlines
- 1 year exp
- The ability to successfully work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin required, Cantonese a strong plus.
- Attention to detail and excellent management skills
If interested, please click "APPLY NOW" to apply. Please also include a cover letter, detailing why you will like to be a Digital Marketing intern with The Wedding Atelier, and include any previous references showing any blogging and content creation experience.