Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate IT department and external vendors for system development, enhancement or problem solving;
- Work with various departments to ensure smooth operation of retail related projects;
- Ensure project deliverables are met on time within scope with a focus on project quality;
- Perform UAT with end users, responsible for arranging users training and reviewing procedures;
- Provide effective project management skill through effective planning, organizing, decision making, communicating and collaborating skills;
- Participate in ad hoc project as assigned.
- Degree holder in Computer science, IT or business related discipline;
- 1 year experience in application support in financial institutions;
- Experience in providing support to equities and derivatives trading application systems;
- Excellent skills in business requirement analysis and business documentation writing;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, fluent Mandarin preferred;
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills;
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day week to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter with resume stating present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Level 19, 28 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong or e-mail to us. Please quote the reference of the post on the envelope)
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment-related purposes.