Expand market penetration, identify and target new customers and improve efficiencies of current Search Engine Marketing programs and processes. Create and manage Search Engine Marketing campaigns to include keyword research, account structure, landing page testing, ad text A/B testing, bid management, content network selection, geo-targeted ad placement and budget tracking. Support evaluation into new potentials for Web Marketing.
- Continuously create, categorize and refine keyword lists to drive incremental traffic and conversions while managing to a defined budget.
- Perform A/B testing on ad copy and landing pages across search engines and oversee the process from start to finish to include the analysis summary of the test results and the final recommendations for improvement.
- Develop, analyze and report on SEM campaigns top to bottom across multiple ad campaigns, product lines and regions using Google Adwords, Baidu, Sogou, So.com, Shenma, Naver, Daum, Yahoo JP and Google Analytics.
- Review daily and monthly reports.
- Provide strategic recommendations on additional search engines advertising opportunities.
- Collaborate with corporate SEM team and APAC Marketing team to refine and improve keyword lists and to adjust the PPC marketing strategy to changes in the market as needed.
- Work with eBusiness SEO specialists and technical marketing team on keywords to collaboratively improve organic search indexing and page ranking of Mouser.com.
- Maintain a search campaign calendar to effectively communicate launches and time sensitive campaign status.
- Create search marketing effectiveness reports with emphasis on over-all paid search effectiveness and provide timely recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Develop new Web based marketing programs
- Works effectively while being responsible to various departments/management staff: Reports to and responsible to Web Marketing Manager for region. Responsible to Internet Search Manager at Corporate Headquarters for web marketing & search specific initiatives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in marketing, statistics or related field
- 4+ years current experience with hands-on pay-per-click account management with budget over 100K USD a month
- 4+ years’ experience with bid management & Google Analytics
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Google Adwords Certification preferred.
- Thorough understanding of pay-per-click campaigns using Google AdWords, Baidu, Sogou, So.com, Shenma, Naver, Daum and Yahoo JP.
- Working Knowledge of Google Adwords Editor, Baidu Editor, Bing Editor and possibly Kenshoo/Kenshoo Editor.
- Strong mathematical skills and analytical focus with the ability to independently implement paid search optimization findings.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present recommendations and suggestions for growth.
- Strong written and verbal communications in local language and English minimum; Good in Mandarin.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and trend charting.
Please send resume with salary history and expectations by clicking "Apply Now"
We are an equal opportunity employer, personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes.