A Nasdaq listed US FinTech and online trading/forex company is looking for a Digital Media Manager – Performance Media APAC for all things digital working within the global performance media team.
Working closely with the Senior Digital Media Manager – APAC (mainly you will be responsible for the day-to-day management, expansion and in-depth analysis of all paid digital media activities (mainly for the China market) coping closely with agency partners and internal stakeholders.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Manage digital media campaigns across multiple partners, geographies and devices working closely with key internal stakeholders, publishers and agencies
- Responsible for day to day management of media campaigns and partners, including campaign trafficking, optimization, and reporting.
- Working closely with the Senior Digital Media Manager, APAC and the VP of Performance Media to develop Digital Media strategies and plans to achieve business goals
- Ensure that global reports and dashboards are updated regularly, along with detailed analysis that can be used to derive actionable insights, that in turn can be used to drive business results
- Drive innovation in digital media by staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends, moving quickly on products and new opportunities and using those to help achieve challenging growth targets with a focus on new customer acquisition
- Ensure that campaign successes, best-practices and optimization opportunities are shared proactively
- Execute an on-going testing strategy driven through an in-depth analysis of the customer conversion journey, ensuring both results and recommendations are delivered efficiently
- Ensure that stakeholders are regularly updated with budget scenarios detailing spend and performance projections - adjusting for efficiency savings or campaign expansions
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- 3 - 5 Years’ Experience Agency or Client Side (experience in serving financial / forex / banking industry / clients is preferred)
- Experience in developing display and paid social media plans
- Excellent communications skills in English and Mandarin
- Exceptional attention to detail, with the proven ability to deliver detailed analysis and campaign updates within very tight deadlines
- Experience working within a truly global organization with teams based in multiple time zones
- Demonstrated ability in implementing, optimizing and communicating advanced optimization tactics to a wide-ranging audience
- Strong understanding of attribution and its impact on budgeting and planning
- Experienced user of DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Google Analytics 360
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and presentation skills
- University graduate or equivalent
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested parties or referrals please send your CV by clicking the Apply Now button below.
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.