An exciting opportunity to join a Listed Technology MNC as Digital Partnerships Manager with enormous development opportunities.
We are hiring a Digital Partnerships Manager who is aspired to grow and define the future development of an Top Tier Listed Technology MNC. We welcome candidates with solid digital payments partnerships experience in internet industries or other industries to apply for this position.
- Responsible to conduct market research to adopt best practices in the online and digital payment industry, to gather concrete customer insights and requirements, and to provide global benchmarks and SOPs.
- Develop and enhance the digital payment SOPs for the market in Hong Kong.
- Work closely with Regional Digital Payments Teams on executing payment-related initiatives
- Responsible to manage digital payment solutions on various platforms and ensure customers have the best payment experience.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to bring innovative solutions for enabling consumer, rider and vendor payments and have a coordinated marketing plan.
- Keep abreast with digital payment regulations and ensure alignment with company's business objectives.
- Work closely with the legal team to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations for the launch of foodpanda's new digital payment features.
- Identify, develop and manage external partnerships to negotiate the best pricing and oversee integration projects
- 4 to 6 years of digital payment solutions experience or digital partnership experience in payment solution companies
- Strong experience in understanding the customer needs when it comes to digital payment solutions and scoping them in an efficient manner.
- Solid communication skills and experience in managing payment projects with extensive knowledge of Hong Kong digital payment landscape and SVF licensing requirements.
- Strong project management, organizational skills and the capability to handle complex projects.
- Able to work independently if required, and learn quickly and adapt to different roles in a growing Team.
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Strong communication skills and experience in managing payment projects with extensive knowledge of Hong Kong digital payment landscape and SVF licensing requirements.
Excellent remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate and you will be working in a closely-bonded and international team!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Alton Leung on +852 3412 4860.