'Hungry to make a difference? Then foodpanda may be the place for you!'
At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine customers’ food and shopping experience as a multifaceted online platform across the 14 countries we operate in. We’re all about bringing on the smartest and brightest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment, and hiring those who can thrive in an energetic and hardworking start-up culture. We strive to become everybody’s most loved delivery platform, however, this won't happen without some really awesome people!
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Digital Payments Manager to join our fun, professional and dedicated Finance Department based here in Hong Kong. The Finance team acts as a key contributor in managing foodpanda’s financial performance and internal control, while it also provides financial, legal data and procurement advisory to support our business growth. Wait no longer and join us if you want to make a direct and visible impact and contribute to large-scale success!
Know More About the Team
Our digital payments team manages foodpanda Hong Kong app’s payment gateway implementation and optimization. Besides evaluating efficient payment solutions, it also plays a critical role in developing and managing external partnerships to optimise payments across all areas of foodpanda HK's business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the operationalization of digital payment solutions on foodpanda’s platforms to ensure foodpanda customers have the best payment experience.
- Develop a streamlined roadmap for rollouts of digital payment features of foodpanda Hong Kong.
- Carry out market research to adopt best practices in the online and digital payment industry, to gather concrete customer insights and requirements, and to provide global benchmarks.
- Work in close cooperation with Regional and Global Digital Payments Teams on executing payment-related initiatives
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to bring innovative solutions for enabling consumer, rider and vendor payments and have a coordinated marketing plan.
- Keep abreast with digital payment regulations and ensure alignment with foodpanda’s business objectives.
- Work closely with the legal team to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations for the launch of foodpanda’s new digital payment features.
- Identify, develop and manage external partnerships to negotiate the best pricing and oversee integration projects
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least five years of relevant experience working in a company that offers digital payment solutions.
- Strong communication skills and experience in managing payment projects with extensive knowledge of Hong Kong digital payment landscape and SVF licensing requirements.
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting skills; experienced in operating and/or providing dashboards and reports developed for tracking of business performance.
- Strong experience in understanding the customer needs when it comes to digital payment solutions and scoping them in an efficient manner.
- Excellent project management, organizational skills and the capability to handle complex projects.
- Able to work independently if required, and learn quickly and adapt to different roles in a growing Team.
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
What We Offer
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A vibrant and international team with diverse background
- Steep learning curve in e-commerce & entrepreneurship
- Learning & development programs and skills trainings
- Flexible working hours and agile company with a flat hierarchical structure
- Monthly staff allowance and corporate discounts including at restaurants, gyms and many more
- Agile office environment with a fully-stocked beverage fridge and self-serve beer