Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
As a Project Manager, you will engage in the following:
- Perform scoping, cost estimation, project plan, resource plan, regular status tracking, requirement control, solution review, vendor management, production implementation plan
- Manage delivery against project plan, monitor progress and take action to ensure delivery remains on track
- Help design new business operation flows, requirement gathering and documentation, clarification, user testing, training, supporting and timely progress reporting to management
- Integrate activities and manage interdependencies of the project
- Manage a team of business analysts and subject matter experts
- Lead identification, deployment, business support and training/documentation of digital solutions
- Develop metrics reporting system for executive management to analyze and trend market conditions over time, incorporating such measures as Market Capture % and Market Penetration
- At least 6 years of solid project management experience
- PMP or Prince2 preferred
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Finance, IT or related disciplines
- Experience of digital platforms. BI tools, analytics and ERP exposure
- Digital experience within banking required
- Agile experience required
- Worked in financial services and managed large scale projects
- Very strong skills in Financial analysis and business analysis
- Fluency in Cantonese and English essential
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.