- An opportunity to work with a global investment bank with high presence in the international market.
- A position that is focused on obtaining and maintaining client relationships as well as digital sales.
Our Client is a company authorised and regulated by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong. They are a global investment bank that specialises in online trading and investment across the international financial markets. They offer private investors and institutional clients to trade multiple investment products via their multi-award-winning online trading platforms. The headquarters is in Copenhagen and they have offices in London, Madrid, Athens, Tokyo, Sydney, Shanghai, Prague, Zurich, Dubai, Milan, Paris and Amsterdam. They are looking for a candidate with relevant experience and knowledge in the industry to join their team.
- Primarily responsible for on boarding and managing new clients.
- Participate in global training programs and keeping oneself updated with all the new product launches.
- Participate in internal and external events such as seminars, expos and roadshows.
- Making cold calls to new or potential clients to expand client base and ensure prompt follow up with clients.
- Participate in client affinity events and organise client's educational seminars.
- Execute sales strategies for different client segments.
- Manage the accounts of digital sales.
- Identify areas of potential concern for clients and escalate through management.
- Degree holder, preferably with 3-5 years of related front office experience in the banking industry. Fresh graduates may apply.
- Fully HK SFC Type 1, 2 and 3 Licensed preferred.
- Documented strong sales records and existing client base in Hong Kong.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and proactive in following up with clients.
- Comfortable with doing sales over the phone.
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Self-starter with exceptional presentation skills and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to take ownership of set tasks and targets and manage large sales projects.
- Confident, articulate and ambitious.
- Proficient in MS office skills.
- On-the-job training.
- Quarterly bonuses.
- Medical & Dental coverage.
- 24 days annual leave.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Matt O' Shaugnessy on +852 3602 2438