My clients are looking for information technology specialist to join their team.
1. Engineer of Digital Solution
A Japanese leading listed company is looking for an Engineer of digital solution for their general trading, electrical and industrial plant business.
The Engineer will report to Solution Architect of Digital Solution Department and responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining IT solutions for initiatives to provide a data management and collaboration system.
* Responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining IT solutions for initiatives to provide a data management and collaboration system for the management of information
* Participate in wide range of digital/IT projects.
* Responsible as coordinator, administrator for Office 365 and Azure cloud infrastructures
* Responsible for implementation and administration of real time monitoring system for power plant assets.
* Involved in data analytics with advanced technology such as Machine Learning and AI.
* Involve in IT Security Management
* Provide end-user support and training together with IT support vendors
* Responsible for office IT administration
* Degree/Higher Diploma holder in Computer Studies or equivalent
* Experience with Office365, SharePoint Online, Azure AD administration and development is an advantage
* Experience with Single Page Application (SPA) development is an advantage
* Experience with Entity Framework is an advantage
* Experience with Azure Cloud administration is an advantage
* Experience in software development in Python is an advantage
* Showing strong interest in new technology such as Machine Learning is an advantage
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
* Occasional travel is required
2. Analyst Programmer
A well-known company is looking for an Analyst Programmer who has solid system support and development experience, strong communications skills and desire to develop a promising career in our Information Technology team based in Hong Kong.
* Responsible for system development and support for global users
o Monitor performance and provide troubleshooting for systems, hardware and software
o Administer and handle end users' queries for application systems
* Assist in implementing program, system and network infrastructure changes for corporate applications
* Participate in application development and product customization activities, including requirement collection, development, testing and deployment
* Higher Diploma in Information Technology or related disciplines
* Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
* Experienced in supporting desktop OS (including Windows, Linux and Mac OS), and mobile OS (including Android and iOS)
* Experienced in supporting applications, such as MS Office, MS Office 365, Projects and Publisher, etc
* Knowledge in network products including routers, IPS, proxy servers and/or firewalls will be an advantage
* Knowledge in Microsoft Server Products, Microsoft Azure, Hyper-V and VMWare will be an advantage