The incumbent will report to Head of Digital. He / she will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing and maintaining a reliable and secure
systems architecture with digitization strategies for manufacturing processes.
- Assists management and business stakeholders to review the manufacturing process flows and identify the improvement areas
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and opportunities
- Explores and exploits the right IT-OT solutions to fulfill the business needs
- Designs and develops manufacturing systems architectures for IT-OT integration between the shop floor and top floor systems
- Defines and drives technology standard, cybersecurity compliances, and best practices
- Evaluates vendors’ solutions and analyze technical details of vendors’ proposals
- Plans and oversees digital projects and works very closely with business stakeholders, IT Department, Engineering Department and vendors to ensure that delivered solutions align with the technology
architectural strategy and cybersecurity compliances
- Periodically reviews and updates the systems architectures documents, accesses the cybersecurity risks and proposes the improvement plan
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in manufacturing with 5 years of working experience as IT-OT Architect / Solution Architect / Integration Architect; preferably in food and beverage,
manufacturing, logistics or aviation industry
- Prior experience in participating in large development programs, managing internal teams or external vendors to ensure that project outcomes meet the agreed specifications
- Familiarity with Industry 4.0 concepts, ISA-95 standard compliant systems architectures, communication protocols, software solutions, and operational solutions
- Profound knowledge in the latest IT-OT solutions and cybersecurity domains
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to evaluate situations and establish change initiatives to meet business / technical needs
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- High-level programming and software skills (e.g. Python, SQL and BI tools) are preferred
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a full range of benefits. Interested parties please send your resume to Head of People,11 Catering Road East, Hong Kong
International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong or by clicking the "Apply Now" button on or before 16 September 2019.
Applicants who have submitted the application for this
position previously do not need to re-apply.
Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants who do not receive notification for interview
within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.