Lead a quantitative research team to manage and service a group of clients major in FMCG industry in order to maintain and grow clientele base so as to
achieve planned financial objectives and other operational performance indicators
- Identify areas of business opportunity and growth for the responsible area
- Maintain and further foster relationships with current clients
- Develop plans to cross-sell and introduce new services to current clients
- Contribute to building the company’s positive image through participation in professional associations and industry conferences / seminars
- Participate in the development and launch of new services
- Contribute to the strategies and business plans for the growth of the business unit based on global and regional / sub-regional directions
- Provide continuous feedback on competitive activities within assigned clients
- Achieve revenue, profitability, quality, speed of delivery and productivity targets as well as other related business development objectives as assigned
- Ensure local business strategies are implemented according to regional / sub-regional directions in order to meet the financial and business objectives of the business unit
- Monitor the actual financial performance against budget / forecast and ensure the implementation of appropriate actions that will lead to the achievement of the financial targets
- Ensure proper pricing and contracts are completed and approved according to company’s policies and guidelines
- Manage the cost of jobs within present budget restrictions
- Implement plans that will contribute to maximum client satisfaction and ensure continuous profitable and business growth
- Ensure client service standards are implemented and enhanced as client expectations continue to evolve and change in the market place
- Ensure the implementation of Client Management Process for the assigned accounts and be able to add value to those key clients
- Lead the client servicing team with the primary responsibility of expanding our scope of influence with clients across a wider range of products and with greater depth of involvement
- Provide product solutions and benefits to client business issues / opportunities by developing strategic initiatives for each client
- Oversee the management and conduct of assigned research projects including preparation, approval and delivery of proposals, reports and presentations
- Foster relationships at all levels and functions of the client organization to identify opportunities for incremental product / solution sales
- Ensure team members are trained to handle client requirements
- Ensure adherence to the company policies on business conduct / ethics when servicing clients are being observed by the entire division
- 10 years or above in research or marketing field, preferred in FMCG industry
- University graduate, preferably in Statistics / Business / Marketing / Economics / Social Science or equivalent
- Strong client focus and pro-activeness
- Excellent influencing & persuading skills
- Expert knowledge of statistics, multivariate analysis, research techniques and methodologies
Our culture is built upon our core values of Connected, Open, Useful and Simple.
We succeed as a company because we invest in our products, our people, and the communities in which we live and work. By fostering an environment of creativity, open-mindedness, and fresh thinking from diverse perspectives, we shape future business leaders
through exceptional training, development, and mentoring programs.
We offer competitive compensation package including Incentives, Birthday Leave, In & Out Patient Insurance and Flexible Working Hours.
To fInd out more about what it's like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please visit our website http://www.nielsen.com/hk/en/about-us/careers.html and click Apply now.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications
as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company.