In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both.Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
The People and Change (P&C) team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a vibrant and enthusiastic team that always pushes ourselves to “go beyond” and succeed. We have developed in-depth technical knowledge across an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services. We are dedicated to helping our clients get the best of their people. We work on standalone People and Change projects, and also provide subject matter expertise to projects led by other areas of KPMG such as Financial Management, Customer & Operations, Strategy and IT Advisory.
We provide a broad range of services to our clients which include:
- HR Transformation - HR technology strategy, vendor selection, leading HR Technology solutions including Workday and ServiceNow, HR service delivery model design, HR process optimisation, and other consulting services to help clients deliver HR services efficiently and effectively across the organization aligned with business strategy
- Behavioural Change Management - ensure organisations realise the benefits of large scale change projects by embedding new behaviours and ways of working, and minimize underperformance during the change
- Organisation Design for Performance - target operating model development, organization design, role clarity,performance management, organizational culture, employee development and reward / recognition
- Talent Management - help clients optimisethe way they identify, retain and develop talent to be fit-for-future
The role will focus primarily on HR Transformation and with the following key responsibilities:
- Actively identify client prospects and drive business development initiatives including bid proposal and contract / commercial management
- Passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities
- Develop effective working relationships with Alliance Partners to identify pursuits and close deals
- Develop appropriate client relationships to enhance the reputation of KPMG as advisor of choice and identify further client opportunities
- Subject matter expert in HR Transformation to advise clients on maximizing benefits while reducing risks
- Manage a team of KPMG professionals on client engagements and providing leadership and shaping delivery approach
- Be an active leader, assuming responsibility for specific areas of team growth
- Be career focused with drive to grow HR technology team and help to position KPMG as a leading player in this domain
- Manage competing agendas / priorities and establish achievable programmes / projects
- Take a significant role in sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members
- Coach team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of consulting experience with a focus on HR transformation. Additional experience inbehavioural change management, organization design, talent management, project management and organization development would be advantageous
- Proven sales track record in a trusted advisor role, with a proven ability to identify, pursue and convert opportunities
- Experience working in a client facing role across a variety of industries and businesses with a passion for high quality service and client satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, develop compelling proposals, reports and presentations
- Experience working within a management consulting capacity is an asset
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college / university
- Coaching mind-set and able to manage a team by demonstrating strong technical knowledge, excellent sales capability, and good people development skills
- Workday experience, HCM certification and completion with implementation experience a plus
- Experience directing meaningful process and strategy improvements that demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work creatively to address client requirements
- Confident, creative with a strong entrepreneurial drive
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.