JOINCAP Financial Holdings Limited is a fast growing provider of integrated financial services in Hong
Kong with a strong vision to become an influential incubator in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Its wholly owned subsidiaries, Joincap Securities Limited and Joincap Capital Limited, are licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission to
conduct Type 1 (Dealing in securities), Type 4 (Advising on securities), Type 6 (Advising on corporate finance) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activities. We are currently building our leadership team in Hong Kong and welcome
talents with cross border work experience and insights to help
implement our expansion strategies.
You will be responsible for the development and coordination of cross border businesses, which may include:
- Identifying investment opportunities in onshore and offshore markets by leading corporate due diligence and research efforts;
- Carrying out project fundraising for fund products;
- Structuring and execution of cross-border investment/divestment transactions;
- Conducting registration of cross border funds by working closely with onshore and offshore regulatory bodies;
- Monitoring regulatory framework and development of capital markets in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area to ensure the Company's cross border businesses adhere to policy guidance
in different jurisdictions;
- Providing early stage advice and planning to businesses that wish to list in Hong Kong and/or conduct offshore mergers and acquisitions
To be successful in this role, the requirements are:
- Minimum of 7 years' working experience within the financial industry in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area;
- Good knowledge of cross border regulations and experience in cross border deal execution;
- Asset manager or investment banking background is strongly preferred;
- Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
You must be collaborative and able to build strong relationships across internal and external partnerships. You should be tenacious and entrepreneurial in pursuing solutions and demonstrate
the ability to persuade and negotiate with various parties. In addition, you will need to be an effective communicator and be able to provide support at an executive level.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, JOINCAP Financial Holdings Limited, Unit A, 5/F,
Guangdong Investment Tower, 148 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within JOINCAP Financial Holdings Limited only.