A top international energy firm is currently looking for a Director of Engineering, reporting to the CEO, to provide engineering oversight and project
management to their projects globally.
Director of Engineers
The firm is exceptionally well financed and has exposure to projects internationally, mainly in traditional energy markets as well as in renewable energy.
The incumbent will report directly to the CEO and assist him in analyzing potential projects, and to provide oversight from an engineering perspective
to their existing projects.
Candidates should have good communication skills in English &
- Reporting to the CEO
- Provide oversight to existing projects
- Responsible for providing an engineering perspective and assist with due diligence for potential investment projects.
- Work with other departments in a project management function.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required.
- Relevant degree from a top tier university
- Leadership experience from a relevant energy firm, or engineering consulting firm
- Strong communication skills in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Initiative, positive and good teamwork player.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to email c.v.s to:
careers [at] archpartners.ltd
- Relevant applications will be shortlisted, and contacted by phone.
- Shortlisted applicants may be provided with free c.v.
tailoring service as part of the recruitment process
- Applicant’s personal information will NOT be shared with third parties without their explicit approval.
- Applicants may inquire as to application status by calling +852 28711060 after c.v. submission.