A well-known hospitality group is looking for an experienced industry leader to join their expanding team. This giant has business covering hotels, entertainment and casinos, as part of its hotels expansion plan, it is now setting up new luxury hotel businesses with the aim to deliver world class level of services for its high profiled customers. What’s the role about?
This newly created role will station in Macau and act as 1st in charge of the new hotel businesses, reporting to the group’s CEO. This candidate will also act as group’s strategic partner to attract and retain high profiled customers and to drive revenue and business performance. In addition, as part of the pre-opening team, you will manage all administrative in relation to the hotel operations and responsible for the P&L and smooth running of the house office. Excellent remunerative package with highly rewarding bonus and additional benefits will be offered to selected candidate.
Ideal Candidate should have the followings:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or relevant from a reputable university
- 15 years+ of relevant experience in hospitality/ casino/ F&B/ entertainments fields
- Track record of experience with pre-opening or setting up new hotel operations from scratch is a must
- Strong leadership and problem solver with experience reporting and working with senior management
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Pre-opening experience is a plus
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Keith Wong at +852 3915 0265.