about the company.
A global information provider that leverages innovative analytics and leading edge technology is seeking for Director to be part of their dynamic team. You will be responsible for leading and cultivating client engagements and managing a team of analyst to deliver strategic insights and recommendations of new ways to answer important questions facing advertising, media, retail and more industries.
We are looking for a candidate with exceptional communication skills with the ability to provide thought leadership and present strategic recommendation. As a successful candidate, you will have deep experience in data analysis, consumer segmentation and the ability to derive actionable insights from complex data.
Directors play a prominent role as a client and team lead with hands-on involvement in project management, business interpretation and application, client communication and results delivery. This is an important client facing role where the Director engages directly with clients and the ideal candidate would need to be comfortable discussing analytic methodolgies and communicating complex information in clear and concise manner. It is also expected of Directors to share new and innovative ideas, participate in corportate initiatives and provide input into to the strategic direction of the organization.
about the job.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business objectives and provide strategic insights and recommendations, working closely with internal consumer insights team and analysts
- Leverage the results from sophisticated analytic methodologies to help clients work through challenging business issues and questions
- Proactive client and team management to ensure project deliveries and business objectives are managed effectively and efficiently
- Hands on presentation development and in-person delivery of insightful analytical presentation that is action-oriented
- Provide excellent consultative advice to clients; Business acumen: know how to talk about their business and explain marketing measurements thought advance analytics to clients; Business delivery: can talk thought reports & findings with a high degree of knowledge & confidence
- Achieve revenue, profitability, quality, productivity and speed of delivery targets and ensure local business strategies are implemented accordin to regional directions
- Identify areas of business opportunity and growth for the responsible area while maintaing and further foster relationships with current client
- Ensure client service standards are implemented and enhanced as client expectations continue to evolve and change in the market
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree or above (ideal areas of study/ related study include: Business Management, Economics, Statistics, Mathematrics, and/or Marketing)
- 10+ years of experience in market research, data analytics, customer segmentation, consumer insights or related field
- Highly analytical with strong problem solving skills
- Desire and ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Soft skills: attentiveness, detail oriented, a problem solver, strong coordination and time management, great interpersonal skills
- Good command of oral and written Cantonese and English. Mandarin is a plus.