Join our fast-growing Asia Wealth Management teams
Our wealth management businesses help high-net-worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and their families to grow, manage and preserve their wealth. We're rapidly expanding our client-facing
and investment-focused teams in Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Global Private Banking in China, Hong Kong and Singapore, and are interested in speaking with experienced, high-performing individuals.
Find out more about our Jade business at hsbc.com.hk/jade and explore where your exciting new role as a
Director Relationship Management, HSBC Jade can take you at HSBC.
- Manage relationship with our highest value HSBC Jade clients
- Acquire, develop and retain relationships with a portfolio of HSBC Jade clients
- Help clients to articulate their needs, and deliver to exceed client expectations
- Know clients on a personal and professional level to understand their short and long term financial goals
- Provide financial advice which leads to highly individualized strategies aimed at wealth creation and capital preservation
- Achieve agreed key performance indicator objectives and profit growth through the development of existing and new HSBC Jade client relationships
- Increase client loyalty by meeting their needs either directly or through effective and proactive collaboration with other internal business partners
- Mentor and coach paired team members through daily activity planning, prioritization, skills transfer and mindset motivation
- Complete line manager responsibilities for managing assigned designated support staff and mobilise the resource to provide best in class service to Jade clients
- Develop Jade team culture and build a strong sense of team spirit to increase the team loyalty to the Bank
- Understand and adhere to local and global compliance
- Maintain the levels of operational integrity required by HSBC and adhere to the Business Principles and Values of HSBC
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Solid years of experience in relationship management and managing ultra-high net worth client portfolios in financial sector
- Proven track record in client portfolio management
- Evidence of strong client recommendation and sales results in wealth products.
- Expert knowledge in financial planning and wealth products.
- Sound knowledge of the impact of macroeconomics or microeconomics or local market developments.
- Expert knowledge of external regulatory framework relevant to wealth management.
- Strong client focus and ability to develop long term partnerships with clients.
- Ability to deliver needs-based solutions through effective communication, influencing, and sales skills.
- Demonstrate proactiveness and skills in mentoring and coaching other colleagues
- Be ambitious about providing the highest standards of delivery to colleagues and clients
- Be authentic and show ability to engage with colleagues and clients to deliver at pace
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment.
- Holder of relevant insurance and investment licenses
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- More experienced candidates will be considered for the role of Senior Director, HSBC Jade
- Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
To find out more about roles in Wealth Management in Hong Kong, mainland China and Singapore visit
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development,
flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.