- Execute and or improve processes with internal and external parties to meet our customer needs and ensure business continuity and minimize any expense associated with the process
- Manage the operations and distribution activities with problem solving and improvement solutions for global packaging to meet customers’ requirements
- Review and reconcile inventory reporting from distribution vendors by monthly and biannual stock takes
- Supports Travel Retail customer orders and shipment coordination accounts redistributed out of Hong Kong
- Responsible for Hong Kong distribution vendor management
- Review and assist closely with overseas teams
- Liaise with freight forwarders on both import & export
- Ad-hoc projects supporting operations to align with company initiatives
- Over 2 years in an operations / logistics role
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ORACLE a plus
- Detail oriented and ability to work on a deadline/time sensitive projects
- Ability to see the bigger picture rather than just the task at hand
- Strong in verbal and written communication is a must
- Multilingual (English, Cantonese, Mandarin or any others)
- Bachelor Degree in Operations, Logistics, or related field preferred
We offer 5-day work, medical care plus other fringe benefits to the right candidate. Remuneration package will commensurate with your experience and qualification.
Interested parties, please send detailed resume with expected salary to our Operations and Distribution Manager.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.