Attributes and qualifications desired:
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Film or related disciplines;
- Responsible for marketing & distributing Film/ TV drama titles;
- Familiar with international content markets, film festivals, major distributors and broadcasters;
- Liaise with clients, distributors, exhibitors, advertising/ production companies;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Film/ TV drama/ TV channel/ OTT platform distribution;
- Knowledge of new content distribution platforms and technologies required;
- Able to work independently & handle adhoc projects & special assignments;
- Positive, helpful, detailed with strong sense of responsibility & able to work under pressure;
- Strong PC skills, in particular MS Excel & Chinese Word Processing, Photoshop AND good command of English & Putonghua required;
- Sound legal knowledge, familiar with IP rights and drafting distribution contracts;
- Immediately available preferred
- Those with less experience will be considered as Distribution
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your full resume
with expected salary and availability via email via "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.