Our client is now looking for high caliber candidate to join the team.
- Manage and operate both HK & PRC Administration Team, performing full spectrum of administrative services, purchasing functions and facility procurement management.
- Handle group insurance arrangement, vendor management leasing, space planning, office renovation and other projects.
- Formulate administration policies and procedures, monitor the implementation, performance tracking, and make adjustment if necessary.
- Provide high quality office services.
- Carry out safety and health programs throughout the group
- Manage and organize company functions and activities such as Christmas party, annual dinner, festival gifts to customers, Chinese New Year visit, etc.
- Liaise with internal and external parties and manage ad-hoc assignment.
- Perform any duties as assigned by the superior and /or their designate from time to time
- Travel needed.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or relevant disciplines is preferred.
- Over 5 years relevant experience is preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing company is a
- Experience in garment industry is a plus.
- Mature, well-organized, self-motivated & strong sense of responsibility.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of layout & floor plan drawing is a plus
- 12 month salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical (Spouse included)
- Life insurance
- Annual leave: 18 Days
Interested parties, please click the “apply now” or send your updated resume with current and expected salary in MS word format to cv @headsearch21.com .
Ms. Nicole Yuen
Tel: 3188 3745
All information collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.
Company Web-Site: www.headsearch21.com
Hotline: (852) 3188 3586