Great opportunity in joining an energetic company and sharing your talent with regional customers. Dynamic and creative working environment will be provided, along with precious opportunity in working with an inspiring marketing team in the sector.
Our client is an iconic, luxury department brand offering a seamless shopping experience in stores and online.
- Design, develop, automate and analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboards and reports
- Analyze web & mobile app data to recognize & highlight trends, patterns and abnormalities on site performance and online customer behavior
- Synthesize web & mobile app sales data with digital/online activities, product availability and/or other external factors (trends, competitors' activities, etc) to have a holistic understanding & context of online shopping behavior
- Map the customer journey to identify any potential weaknesses or opportunities on the site; track actions and events on customer behavior across the online platforms
- Actively seek ways to integrate Online & Offline data to perform omni-channel analysis and identify opportunities to improve customer shopping journey and experience
- Conduct post mortem analysis and provide insights for newly launched online features to track performance measures and/or identify the improvement areas
- Define and document specifications of tracking requirements on performance measurement on web, mobile app, social media and other emerging platforms (tracking implementation to be done by Tech team)
- Conduct analysis on AB testing implemented on the site or mobile app
- 3-5 years of creative experience in areas including web analysis, digital marketing, E-commerce
- Solid knowledge in Google Analytics
- Good business knowledge and passionate in fashion industry
5 Days Work Week
High Basic Salary
Multinational Working Environment
Attractive Fringe Benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Andy Lam on +852 3602 2414.