One of the world's global apparel companies is looking for a buyer to join their e-commerce team. The company specializes in ready-to-wear, lifestyles accessories, jewellery, watches, perfumery etc.
The ideal candidate should be able to analyze complex data and come up with actionable and effective action plans and strategies in building the e-commerce assortment.
* Building assortment within the e-commerce business
* Collaborate with other teams for e-commerce use
* Managing the return on asset of the e-commerce business
* Work with Marketing and Operation Teams for online activations
* Analyze sales performance and development action plans to improve and to identify opportunities and risks
* Conduct competitive analysis for pricing, selling strategies and market trends
* Work with Operation Teams for market layout, product copy and featured styles
* Assist in day to day responsibilities, including product launches, pricing and promotion etc.
* Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports
* Create and maintain excellent online experience for customers
* Bachelor's Degree in related discipline
* 5 years of experience in retail industry
* E-commerce experience is a plus
* Excellent excel skills and retail math analytics
* Ability in problem-solving, good communication and presentation skills, able to make decisions independently
* Sensitive to numbers, able to evaluate and summarize financial and business data for performance driving purposes
* Proficiency in both verbal and written English and Chinese