- Create new product listings content & marketing search terms.
- Assist in managing major B2C e-commerce online platforms, e.g. update product listings , update price.
- Conduct simple market analysis, e.g. pricing, products, sales forecasting.
- Assist in executing product development related projects
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as required
- Academic qualification: diploma or above preferably in Marketing, Business Study / Business Administrative, Creative Media, Multimedia, Graphic Design or other related disciplines
- Solid experience of experience in
- Good written skills in English
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word
- Knowledge of Photoshop and internet technology skill is an advantage
- Immediately available is preferred
• Year End Bonus
• 5-day work
• Bank Holidays
• Birthday Leave
• Medical Insurance
• On-job Training
• Staff Discount
• Long-term career prospects and friendly working environment
How to apply:
Interested parties please click APPLY NOW and submit your CV with EXPECTED SALARY & recent salary, and resume stating date of availability.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.