1. Establish international e-commerce operation systems, policies and processes;
2. Develop international e-commerce strategic planning and annual plan based on the group' strategy and business plan;
3. Develop and implement international e-commerce operation plans, specific strategies and marketing mode based on annual plan and business objectives;
4. Build, operate and manage international e-commerce platform to increase user activity, retention rate and platform transaction volume;
5. Establish, lead, manage, train, motivate and evaluate international e-commerce teams;
6. Develop and execute platform promotion plans according to market demand, online shopping transaction platform policy changes and company sales plan;
7. Investigate and analyze the development trends of the network market, competitors situations and consumer demands to propose suggestions for products mix, development and improvements, positioning and pricing. Work closely with the R&D department to develop products.
1. Diploma above in e-commerce, marketing, business administration and/or other related majors;
2. At least five years of experiences in international e-commerce senior management position and at least three years of Amazon's operational expediencies. Able to grasp the industry's business development trends and clear insights;
3. Experiences in bedding sales is a plus;
4. Able to establish e-commerce team independently and lead the team to achieve business objectives. Able to lead e-commerce operations.
Sinomax is a Hong Kong Listed Company (Stock code: 1418) and a leading marketer, manufacturer and distributor of quality memory foam pillows, mattress toppers and mattresses in the U.S., Hong Kong, Macau and China.
To cope with our expanding business needs, we are looking for a high caliber candidate with the relevant professional experience to fill the following position.