- Handling day-to-day management for online orders.
- Arrange for order dispatch with logistic team and inventory management.
- General operations follow up including product listing, pricing, inventory update and product text editing.
- Handle and follow up customer inquiries.
- Prepare and analyze online shop statistics, weekly and monthly sales data and traffic report.
- Undertake ad hoc assignments and provide administrative support to Marketing team.
- Higher Diploma or above in Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- Good command of spoken and written in Cantonese, Mandarin and English. Good Communication and interpersonal skill are essential. Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- A good team player with strong analytical & problem-solving skills, self-initiative, detailed minded and numerate.
- Strong marketing sense, understanding of order management and customer fulfillment.
- Target-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure independently
- Over 1 year working experience in operating e-commerce platforms like JD, Tmall, eBay, Amazon, Lazada; would be a BIG advantage.
- Immediately available or short notice period is highly preferred.
- Working Location: Fo Tan.
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 2256 8255 for company details before applying.