The E-Commerce Manager owns the path to purchase journey of our digital customers, from acquisition to sales and retention, while ensuring brand consistency with
our other sales channels.
The role is taking ownership on the day to day management of the digital boutique and accountability of the sales and customer experience KPI’s.
Implement digital strategy to increase visits & engagement to Nespresso touchpoints and translate it into operational plan
- Manage the local strategy to deliver upon audience acquisition & digital visibility objectives
- Implement digital operations on a daily basis to achieve acquisition objectives (SEM, display, affiliation, emailing)
- Monitor digital acquisition KPIs and deliver upon ROI targets
Drive day-to-day eCommerce channel development & running
- Manage the local eBusiness plan to reach conversion, sales & customers satisfaction objectives.
- to optimize e-merchandising & customer journey leveraging CRM insights & guidance to increase conversion & average basket size.
- tn deliver Global Marketing & Commercial digital activities on-time.
Drive Digital Operations
- ensure the Brand equity is protected on all digital touchpoints
- ensure all eBusiness activities & KPIs are tracked
- centralize all digital needs/initiatives at Market level.
- ensure seamless operations with [Market] other channel peers to insure local customers are offered with an integrated,omni-channel user experience
- provide Intl’ eBusiness team with [Market] needs / roadmap to support local activities and enrich global strategy.
- Feedback eBusiness HQ team to consolidate KPIs, share best practises, input ideas or report innovative digital initiatives from competition
Manage the e-Commerce Channels Performance
- the day to day channel performance vs OP and DF
- the Channel OP/budget for the market. Establish budget and monitor the costs.
Develop People and Organisation
- Establish the appropriate organization in line with the operational plan (OP) and international guidelines
- Recruit, develop, motivate and manage a team to deliver superior performance and results in compliance with the HR planning cycle
- Manage the development and evolution of the eBusiness function in the Market
- Ensure local eBusiness functions training capabilities
- Apply all Digital Nespresso guidelines at Channel level
- Ensure all legal terms & conditions are compliant with local laws
- Implement all action plans following Market Assessment
- At least 7 years experiences in eBusiness.
- Strong experience in Digital Marketing activities to drive traffic on websites (SEO, SEM, Affiliation, Display…).
- Strong experience in Website running (Content Management, eMerchandising, A/B testing & personalization)
- Experience in building eBusiness operations (organization, processes, guidelines) a strong plus.
- Business Acumen (understanding of processes and enablers, drivers of Business Models & being capable to translate it into relevant Marketing Actions) Good understanding of value chain
analysis and all functional areas of the business beyond Marketing, e.g. finance, manufacturing, procurement, supply chain, demand planning
- Strong knowledge of Competition Law guidelines (local and international)
- Strong Customer and marketing insight (from Market research, Customer satisfaction, web analytics, CRM-customer data)
- Financial knowledge (Sales statistics)
- Knowledge of the appropriate Advertising/IT Systems and Tools
- Project Management and Stakeholder Management
- Analytical and decision making
- Curiosity and ability to generate creative ideas
- Able to communicate complex messages in a simple way
- Energized by tough challenges
- Team worker & team builder
- Rigorous and disciplined.
- Pragmatic and results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skill
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Fluency in English language is required.
We, at all levels, are strongly committed to the Company, its development and its culture. We practice what we preach and give great importance to training and development of people. We
offer excellent career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package, comprehensive fringe benefits and wellness programs to the right candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity with opportunity for continuous development
and growth to all employees.
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with your employment history, present and expected salary to Human Resources Manager via "Quick
(All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)