- Responsible for the whole e-Commerce operation, including marketplaces setup (Amazon, eBay etc.), contents update, logistics handling, solving customers’ enquiry, generating reports and conducting analysis
- Handle customers’ enquiry from social media, email and other channels
- Copy-writing for product description and publication materials to increase the conversion rate
- Assist in online marketing, social media, Google Ad, email marketing, affiliate marketing, banner Ad etc.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required by Management
- Higher Diploma/ Degree Holder in E-Commerce, Digital Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 2 years related working experience
- Experience in managing and operating online marketplace or online store are highly preferred
- Knowledge in online advertising, social media, SEM, SEO, display advertising is a plus
- US, EU or Eastern Asia market experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Mandarin
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Travel trip to China factory or overseas when required
We offer 5-DAY work per week, medical insurance, personal accident insurance, double pay, discretionary bonus and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties
please apply with resume including your current and expected salary with contact details by clicking "Apply Now" via JobsDB.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.