An international asset management firm is now looking for an executive assistant/ senior administrator to support their business operation.
My client is an asset management company established in 2011. With office worldwide, Hong Kong office acts as a local headquarter for asset management and distribution operations, representing the base for the expansion of Group across the north Asian region, encompassing China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan. It is a leader in wealth management for local and international clients with assets in the Asia-Pacific region. They are now inviting an executive assistant/ senior administrator to support their business.
The executive assistant/ senior administrator has the following responsibilities:
- Provide all-round sec/ admin support to an office team of around 10-15 staff in HK & back-up support to the Office Manager
- Provide confidential and professional secretarial services to senior management
- Assist in travel arrangements, expenses reports & business coordination
- As a coordinator to set up business & management meetings
- Coordinate meeting agenda, minutes and general correspondence
- Perform assistance for general office administration, including receptionist, mailing & filing duties
- Liaison among the holding and other subsidiaries companies
- Capable in working ad-hoc projects to meet tight deadlines
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- Preferably with a minimum of 4 years related working experience
- Pleasant personality, mature, independent and strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Permanent Position
- Medical benefit cover family
- Attractive annual leave
- Working location: Central
- 5 days working
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Liu on +852 2258 3540.