Among your key responsibilities in the role will be to:
- Manage and operate clients' ecommerce channels to ensure a seamless end-user experience, optimising the path to purchase.
- Plan and implement online merchandising activities as defined in trading and marketing calendars.
- Own the day-to-day management of ecommerce websites, including product and other content.
- Analyse Google Analytics (or other analytics tools) to insight and action plan generation.
- Support best-in-class customer experience for other aspects of ecommerce including customer enquiries and order management.
- Manage campaigns integration and new features implementation for our clients' websites.
- Track and ensure performance against targets for key performance indicators (KPIs) including conversion and sales performance.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
The client's team members are expected to be results oriented, organised, reliable and have great attention to detail. In addition, to join the business in Hong Kong you will need strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
The following is required to join the business as a Director. Those who do not meet all of the following may still be considered as an Manager.
- Minimum education of a Bachelor's Degree, majoring in ecommerce or international business is preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in web-mastering, ecommerce platform management, content management, merchandising, A/B testing, personalisation and experience in search engine optimisation considered a plus.
- Experience in multichannel businesses, including brands' direct-to-consumer websites, marketplaces, cross-border ecommerce and other online-to-offline sales channels.
- Knowledge of online marketing tracking systems, such as Google Analytics.
If interested please send CV and salary expectations to: [email protected]
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.