Great opportunity in joining an energetic company and sharing your talent with global customers. Dynamic and creative working environment will be provided, along with precious opportunity in working with an inspiring eCommerce team in the sector.
Our client is renowned eCommerce & retail platfrom selling multiple consumer electronic brands such as Dyson, B&O, Bose, Bruno, etc. With their experiences and sophisticated business, our client has strong client base and great reputation in the industry. To corporate with their growth, our client is looking for a eCommerce executive to join them.
- Drive all Web merchandising execution activities in support of marketing promotions, product announcements and manage PR events, newsletters and online website
- Manage corporate retail website, content management system and other online sales channels
- Responsible for UX and website content, creating web and mobile design, layouts, graphics, interface and application development
- Drive online marketing initiatives, not limited to email marketing, SEO, SEM, affiliate, etc; Develop creatives ideas, mechanics flow, concepts and art direction for websites and digital campaigns on web and affiliate platforms, etc.
- Coordinate with various internal departments for daily order processing and logistics arrangement
- Assist in product management includes product listing, conduct market research, product photo editing, compose product description and pricing
- Coordinate and build relationships with Marketplace Partner, affiliate partners, portals and websites to gain exposure / visibility
- Update daily transaction information and generate sales report for management review; Monitor, analyze, fine-tune and report all internet communication activities to maximize ROI
- Bachelor's Degree holder or equivalent in eCommerce, Internet Marketing, Design or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in eCommerce/ online marketing business. IT or Internet Company background is a plus
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphic and interactive design tools
- Well organized, self-motivated and multi-tasking mindset
- Strong verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Ecommerce Assistant
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stephanie Jim on +852 3602 2442.