eCommerce Manager APAC Digital / Permanent / Hong Kong
- End to end ecommerce role (planning, strategy , operations, marketing)
- Launch new online markets and platforms across the region
- Develop digital marketing strategies to ensure traffic and conversion
You are an eCommerce professional with experience launching and managing eCommerce platforms across Asia.
You have an end to end eCommerce experience and understand the specificities of different asian markets.
You have a track record of success launching and developing eCommerce activities.
You have experience with FMCG or personal care products.
This role is for you ... get in touch! The Company
International group with well known beauty care brands. Well established retail presence. Launching ecommerce in Asia this year.The Role
- Develop roadmaps, plan and launch the online business agenda for Asia
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, tech teams and partners
- Ensure the development of CRM programmes, content, campaigns calendar
- Improve user experience and interface by proposing new functions or upgrades
- Work closely with agencies in each market to improve traffic and implement digital performance and users acquisition strategies
- Create business models, bests practices thanks to your learnings and knowledge and develop digital analytics and insights activities in order to support product development and increase customer engagement
- 7+ years professional experience in digital marketing and ecommerce
- End to end ecommerce launch experience in multiple Asian markets
- Strong project management skills
- Experience managing a multi brands portfolio
- Hands on experience overseeing content, eCRM, UX/UI, search and social to drive customer engagement and online sales
- Knowledge of skincare, beauty or personal care categories
- Fluent English, Mandarin is a plus
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity, click "APPLY" or send an email to [email protected]