French sports brand is developing their brand in APAC a and looking for a Wholesale & eCommerce Manager
Your new company
Hays is currently partnered with a French sports wear and footwear brand to recruit for an International Wholesale Manager. This is an International role in which you will be responsible for business growth and maintaining the existing accounts with emphasis on relationship building and providing outstanding service.
Your new role
- Responsible for developing wholesale and eCommerce accounts
- Responsible for the overall performance of the brand. You will take full responsibility for setting and achieving seasonal budgets and sales targets
- Drive sales; sell the collection to all wholesale outlets and distributions in order to achieve targets
- Use your excellent negotiation skills to negotiate space, price etc and help grow distributions
- Responsible from sales planning through to sell thru including training and analysing and monitoring sales data ensuring that you are maximising opportunity for sales.
- Excellent Account Management and relationship building skills will be key in fostering long- term, mutually beneficial relationships with new accounts
- Create and implement strategic actions plans for accounts, making commercial decisions to boost sales
- Work with designer internally to coordinate assortment building and range planning from a commercial standpoint
- Work closely with Ecommerce regarding best and worst sellers and trade reports
- Ensure you are competitor savvy, and following the market with a keen eye in order to spot opportunities and minimise threats
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 8+ years experience in wholesale for sport brands
- Extensive contacts with independent accounts and wholesalers
- With strong experience with the eCommerce platform
- Strong knowledge of the industry.
- Experience within sports industry
- Commercially minded
- Strong sales background and proven ability to hit and exceed targets
- Excellent relationship building and negotiation skills
- Impeccable communication skills and immaculately present
What you'll get in return
- An innovative and fun culture, with a welcoming and friendly team
- Autonomy over your work and career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for an established brand with an exceptional reputation within the industry.
- Excellent opportunity for progression and development
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed, or are interested in similar roles within sales,
Please contact Michelle Lau on +852 2230 7917 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to [email protected]