Our client is a renowned cosmetic brand with strong market share in the APAC region, they are looking for an experienced eCommerce manager to lead the eCommerce development in China. This position is a newly created role and will be reporting to HQ.
· Develop and execute traffic, conversion and site performance strategies for own.com and Tmall;
· Build financial models that support strategic recommendations. Gain buy in from stakeholders and management team;
· Lead development of online marketing strategies and marketing calendar to promote programs on site and through emails;
· In partnership with digital agency & Tmall partners, drive CRM and site personalization to create relevant, value-added, engaging customer experiences;
· Work closely with marketing team and product team, drive the strategy and execution of the promotional programmes of sites;
· Advocate for product and marketing needs to drive business;
· Work closely with regional head on building and maintaining the Ecommerce P&L;
· Responsible for delivering programs on time and within budget programs;
· Responsible for hiring any support staffs in the future.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Chris Cheung at [email protected] or call directly on +852 3695 5183 for a confidential discussion
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.