About the position:
The eCommerce Project Manager will be one of two Digital Consumer Experience & Global ECommerce team members within the region and will partner to act as the face of this
team to local region and market stakeholders.
This role is responsible for the smooth delivery of initiatives within our digital space into the APAC region by partnering with local and global colleagues within ECommerce, IT, Marketing,
Finance and delivery partners (generally external vendors) to ensure we are building the right things, with the right level of quality and functionality to support the APAC region and markets across the ECommerce application landscape.
Using strong communication and analysis skills as well as platform and solution expertise; the role will be responsible for ensuring business needs are appropriately elicited, documented,
considered and, where plausible, catered for during the various stages of the digital product lifecycle through user stories and other artefacts. Building user stories and requirements for the implementation of large local projects such as new market roll-outs,
marketplace launches or re-platforming initiatives will form part of the scope of this role.
Some project management and technical support triaging / escalations will also form part of the duties of this role.
Core functions of the role:
- Business Analysis - understand, translate and prioritize user stories, UX and functional requirements for Pandora’s online
presence; providing input into solutions and working with relevant business units and other IT team members to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
The primary focus for this component of the role will be ensuring that the needs of markets within the Asia Pacific region are adequately represented within global developments, liaising with other members of the teams including Business Analysts across HQ
& other offices as required; and ensuring that requirements in the regional backlog are properly scoped, defined & prioritized.
This role may take the lead on some global developments, particularly if they are of most significance to the APAC region but it will be responsible for ensuring input is provided for the region into all developments even where lead is not taken.
- Technical Project Management – partner with the other eCommerce BA/PM to ensure the quality of
technical delivery of regular regional sprints and larger projects (as assigned by line manager) into the business.
- Technical Support Escalations - The role will additionally be responsible for a small component
of technical support escalations for the ecommerce application landscape within the Asia Pacific region, assisting with the resolution of technical issues as needed.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- Deep-dive into business functions and processes to understand core needs rather than relying on surface requirements stated by users. Challenge business users on assumptions
and constraints, particularly as to how these will support the business unit to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Understand and translate core needs into prioritized user stories as well as UX, functional and non-functional requirements; ensuring both a global and regional perspective
has been considered where relevant. Ensure objectives and business benefits are clearly documented for all requirements and scope items.
- Conduct peer reviews of user stories and requirements as requested by team members.
- Conduct gap analysis as appropriate; including between proposed solutions and business needs, between current and proposed solutions and between proposed solution / vendor
- Participate and/or provide input into the product roadmap and related meetings as relevant.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders; both internal and external and at global and regional level; to ensure support for improvement
- Where relevant, oversee the delivery of technical changes into the regional implementation including deploying and adapting global code into the region as/when approved.
Deliver in line with budget, quality and timeline expectations following globally agreed processes and ways of working within the Global Digital Consumer Experience & Ecommerce team and ensuring appropriate communication levels are maintained to stakeholders
throughout the process.
- Develop and establish relationships with Regional and Market eCommerce & Digital Marketing teams; provide support and guidance to Delivery Partners as needed.
- Stay across regional and global trends in technical solutions including new platforms, capabilities and tools; assist regions and markets in implementing where appropriate.
Work with the broader team to understand, prioritize and document market-specific needs and customizations for new website implementations within the APAC region.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree holder with 5 years experience in business analysis, product management and/or project management in a technology projects environment.
- 3 years experience within ECommerce, ideally in a large retail, wholesale or luxury goods organization. Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) highly regarded.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Chinese, including Mandarin would be highly regarded and other Asian languages (Japanese or Korean) a plus.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of IT Methodologies for information systems development, testing principles, project methodologies and practices. Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience working with PIM systems, B2C CRM systems and working in a global organization will be highly regarded.
- Experience working in multi-cultural global and distributed team environments will be highly regarded.
SHINE WITH US.
We want to become the world’s most loved jewelry brand. Come join us.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
All data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.