Top Spring International Holdings Limited (HK Stock Code #3688) a Property Developer, based in Hong Kong with projects in Hong Kong, China and overseas. We are looking for quality professionals to join us in the following position:
- Assist Project Director to oversee electrical & mechanical (E&M) works.
-Involvement in the design stage through involvement in scope demarcation, tender award, site supervision, handover to stakeholders and defects rectification.
- Lead, liaise and co-ordinate with consultants, contractors to resolve issues to meet programme and milestone dates. Develop and monitor programmes, supervise and control project progress to ensure on-time completion.
- Monitor and control project costs within the approved budget; manage and monitor the preparation of contract documentation, variations, estimates, expenditures, and, assist with the final account.
- Assist with feasibility studies and evaluations to identify possible project strategies and solutions. Including quality Control, involve and give input in all stages of the project from design, specification, procurement, construction to deliver a quality product.
- Recommend external consultants, contractors and suppliers; manage and supervise them during all stages of the projects to maximize the value of their services and products and to ensure quality and safety standards are met.
- Liaise with Government departments and utility companies to ensure that the installations comply with the updated regulations and statutory requirements so that relevant licences or services can be obtained.
- A Degree in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering / Building Services or equivalent discipline.
- With at least 8 years experience in a management role in design, construction and management of engineering projects in Hong Kong
- Professional qualification of relevant disciplines gained from recognized professional bodies.
- Conversant with local government regulations particularly on building construction, health and safety.
-Proficiency in both English and Cantonese.
- Good computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- Good leadership and communication skills.