Electronics Engineering Manager
Our client is a well-established company to develop luxury consumer electronics products including home appliance & audiovisual products. As to deal with their excellent business growth, they are looking for an experienced Electronics Engineering Manager based in their R&D hub at Dongguan.
The key responsibilities are managing the Engineering team to deliver the technical consultation and advice during the product development process. Provide appropriate solutions in debugging during the product development cycle.
Manage and cooperate with external vendors to ensure the product requirements, quality, cost and schedule during the process.
Provide cost saving, effectively technical solutions and advice in adopt new techniques and tools to the new product development process to shorten development cycle time and ensure smooth product launch.
Working with overseas engineering teams to accomplish project goals and provide effective report to the management in a professional manner.
• Master degree in Electronic Engineering discipline or equivalent
• 8 years or above experience in Electronics Engineering/RF design and measurement techniques
• 3 years or above are in supervisory role is preferred
• Station in Dongguan 5 days per week is a must (Staff dormitory will be provided)
• Working experience in electronics components or home appliance industry is a plus
• Excellent leadership, project management and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills with good command in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Prospect and offer
It is an excellent opportunity for career growth which offers competitive package and benefits to the right candidate.
Spring Professional is an international firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level positions. With 9 offices in Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Shanghai, Beijing and Japan. Our expertise in Hong Kong includes:
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Adecco Group. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, Adecco is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 700,000 associates with more than 100,000 clients every day.