Purpose of Job
- Creates and executes campaign that generates candidates' interest and interaction, while operating within Swire Hotels Brand guideline
- Become a brand ambassador to promote and create awareness of our brand in both traditional and innovative space internally and externally
- Identify opportunities to expand, connect and manage talent pool through conception, development, copywriting, videography and engagement
- Edit video footage to tell people stories through short video clips
- Manage the posting calendar for social media
- Create and analyse content or data for all media platforms including internal communication app, website, Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat, Instagram etc.
- Monitor and respond to posts/ comments on key social channels
- Assis in the career website maintenance and revamp
- Work closely with different stakeholders, brand ambassadors and all People Development teams (in Hong Kong, China and US) for new/existing initiatives in employer branding, talent attraction and digital platforms
- Collaborate with internal teams/ vendors to create and coordinate video/ graphic design and content
- Simple design jobs including flyers, posters, etc.
- Develop and manage campus recruitment in universities or any potential campus
- Support ad hoc HR any projects
Do you have the following?
- Degree in Human Resources/ Brand & Communications/ Marketing/ Creative Media or related discipline
- Previous or current Human Resources experience
- Knowledge of Talent Acquisition process (selection, hiring, onboarding, employment laws and compliance, etc.)
- Experience with graphics, videos and content creation
- Experience creating social media strategies and digital marketing campaigns would be a definite advantage
- Knowledge and experience managing social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, Weibo etc.
- Understanding on using camera/ video equipment is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including advanced level functions in Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, creative, independent, mature, organised, with multi-tasking capability, and can work well in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
Swire Properties Hotel Management Limited