This role is on shared services basis, providing support to CX subsidiaries in the business scope of Cargo Terminal, Passenger Handling,
Ramp Handling and Laundry Services.
- Implement assigned projects and ensure the quality and timely response to Building, Building Services, Electrical and Mechanical works to meet the business and operational requirements
- Supervise/coordinate with all maintenance contractors, including the Facility Management & Building Services, mainly on Periodic Tests for fixed Electrical Installations (WR2), Facility Management (FM) related to facilities/equipment,
but may include Material Handling System (MHS), non-MHS, to ensure their works meeting the Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Assist Manager(s) in Engineering Department to implement the ad hoc enhancement/ improvement projects from feasibility study, design development, tender, execution and hand over to end user departments. The projects involve
Facility Management & Building Services including Cold Room and energy saving; MHS, Non-MHS equipment and Occupational Health and Safety environment (OHSE) etc.
- Ensure that Preventive Maintenances (PMs) / Corrective Maintenances (CMs) are thoroughly applied on Facility Management & Building Services, MHS and non-MHS by a good record & reporting system. Liaise with relevant parties the
spare parts for the maintenance works is required.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties during emergency breakdown maintenance, including Facility Management & Building Services, MHS and Non-MHS equipment. Supervise contractors to ensure their timely attendance of all
faults, diagnose, estimated downtime and corrective action follow up.
- Supervise the maintenance contractors at Facility Management Control Room (FMCR), Engineering Control Room (ECR) for operation and maintenance status, timely attendance of all faults, diagnosis, estimated down time and corrective
action follow up. Liaise and respond to the Operations team at the Terminal Control Centre (TCC) of the Facility Management & Building Services and MHS operating status, estimated down time and possible solution for maintaining normal cargo handling operation.
- Assist and support the Managers during an emergency or crisis situation. Perform shift duty as requested and 24 hours shift duty may be required. Attending emergency, report duty during off-duty and typhoon as requested.
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by superior(s)
- Degree or Higher Diploma/Certificate in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering
- A minimum of 6 years experience with not less than 2 years at supervisory level
- Strong in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Good supervisory, interpersonal skills and good written and communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Good computer knowledge and skills in MS Office and computer aid system for system control
- Knowledge in using AutoCAD
- Good supervisory skills.
- Minimal supervision and detail-oriented
- Willingness to work shift duty and overnight
To apply, you may simply click "Apply Online" on our website or email your confidential resume
with date of availability, current and expected salary to recruitment @cpsl.com.hk. Please call our recruitment hotline at 2767-9375 during office hours for enquiry. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants
not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Cathay Pacific Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for
recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.