- Coordinating with clients and frontline teams to ensure the highest standard of field services
- Supervising the preventive and corrective maintenance operations for customer satisfaction on all service deliverables
- Developing innovative and cost-optimized solutions to field safety, quality and operation issues
- Producing documentation and reporting for knowledge management
- Scheduling and managing project progress on equipment upgrade or modernization programs
- High Diploma or above in engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical/ Electrical/ Building Services Engineering
- 1 - 2 years’ relevant working experience in Engineering, Construction or Building Services field, preferably in lift industry
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint), MS Project, and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fresh Graduate will be also considered
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including performance bonus etc. to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now” button. Or
you can send by post directly to Manager, Personnel Department, Fujitec (HK) Co. Ltd., 34/F., Hong Kong Plaza, 188 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong. Please state the Reference No. on the envelope for our reference.
To find out more about us, please visit our Website at www.fujitec-hk.com.hk
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.