- Monitor, supervise and provide technical and contractual advice to team members
for the execution of projects from tendering to design work, project planning, procurement, subletting, site supervision, commissioning and operation.
- Executive preventive
measures and corrective actions to be taken in projects.
- Liaise with external parties, e.g. main contractors and clients, as well as internal
parties to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the projects.
- Build, manage, and lead a
high performance engineering team.
- Higher Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years post-qualification experience in managing Plumbing & Drainage projects or E&M contracting
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, good interpersonal, leadership and project management skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Well-versed in
MS Office and AutoCAD.
Please click the Apply Now button to send your full resume
stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary and availability.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only.