- Responsible for the daily inspection of incoming mechanical and electrical materials
- Prepare Non-compliance Report on the incoming materials which do not comply with the specification; to perform root cause analysis
- Assist in failure analysis and perform corrective and preventive actions with major suppliers
- To ensure ISO9001 system to be run in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in Mechanical/Electrical / Manufacturing Engineering or related disciplines
- 4 years relevant work experience in manufacturing industry
- Familiar with the use of quality management systems, process and measuring tools
- Knowledge in Six Sigma/ lean techniques will be an added advantage
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Familiar with MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills
- Immediately available will be highly preferred
Interested parties please send detailed resume with salary expectations to us through JobsDB. Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: www.fongs.com for further information about the Company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected by us relating to applications for the above job will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from their applications may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unless applicants advise us otherwise, we may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.