- To ensure Building Management System (BMS) projects can be accomplished not only on time but also at high quality and professional standard at minimum cost in a safety manner
- To control the work quality in accordance with the requirements stipulated in the technical specifications and local regulations
- To follow through the job design, specification, progress status and method statements etc.
- To prepare all submission works such as job tender, quotation etc.
- To manage on the performance of technical staffs and outside contractors
- To identify customer needs and seek any sales opportunities and activities to attain the business goals and objectives
- Degree holder in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience in handling BMS system / project
- Good communication, project coordination and leadership skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficiency in using MS applications such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- More experience will be considered as Senior Engineer
Attractive compensation and benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" and send your application together with a full resume stating your present and expected salary and date of availability to us; or
The Human Resources Manager, Carrier Hong Kong Limited, 10/F, Octa Tower, 8 Lam Chak Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon ; or
Personal data provided in your application will be kept in the strictest confidence. It will only be used for employment-related purposes by any entity within our Group. Applicants not notified within 1 month will be considered as unsuccessful. Unsuccessful application may be kept for another 3 months for new openings or consideration by another entity within our Group before properly shredded.