- To solve technical problems independently and deal with urgent/emergency repairs for designated estates/properties;
- To prepare design, budgets, estimates, drawings, specifications and tender document for maintenance works for senior’s approval;
- To review the estates facilities, recommend the improvement program for estates/ properties. To monitor and supervise the improvement
works independently to assure quality of works and upgrade the standard of living;
- To administer the tendering and contract administration process which includes drafting letters to invite quotations, obtaining
and evaluating quotations, preparing tender documents and issuing works orders for maintenance and improvement works;
- To provide technical advice on materials, tools, etc. to PM staff and co-ordinate repair works carried out by technicians or contractors.
To supervise and monitor work progress on site and certify work completion.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Building / Construction or equivalent;
- Member of professional bodies in HKIS/RICS/HKIE/RIBA or equivalent is preferred;
- 3 years’ experience in Construction or Building Maintenance or 5 years' experience for Higher Certificate in Building Studies;
- Candidates with less experience can be considered as Senior Technical Officer.
Interested parties please complete the application by clicking the 'Apply Now’ button or send your resume with day time contact
number and expected salary to the Senior Human Resources Manager, 19/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Please visit our website (http://www.cohl.com/) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated
in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.