- Conduct site inspection to monitor the progress of maintenance work and provide recommendations for improvement
- Provide technical support, on-site coordination & supervision and emergency repairing work for the projects
- Prepare technical & inspection reports and correspondence document
- Attend project meetings
- Bachelor Degree (Senior Engineer or Engineer), Higher Diploma or High Certificate (Technical Officer) in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering or related disciplines from Hong Kong recognized institutions or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experiences in technical aspect of Property Management Company, Maintenance Contractor or relevant job exposure
- Familiar with Maintenance Term Contractor Contract and relevant administration work
- Supervisory experience is highly preferable
- Good communication skill
We offer competitive remuneration package for suitable candidates. For interested parties, please click below "Apply now" to apply with your resume and expected salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.