Ref: APAS038/21, 1613/JDB/160421
- Implement APAS R&D Centre technology roadmap in Smart Mobility initiative and related products, focus especially sensors and its application for autonomous driving technologies
- Assist the supervisor to define and design specifications of electronics for autonomous sensor systems
- Attend training and assist the supervisor to perform schematics and PCB layout design for autonomous sensor systems and firmware design
- Assist the supervisor to define and perform system performance verification testing and analysis, compile technical documents for project deliverables, design drawings, test plans and test reports
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Mechatronics or equivalent from a local university
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Hands-on experience on various DSP/MCU and their software tools (TI, ST, Freescale) for product or project applications
- Experience in EDA tool (PADS, Altium Designer) is an advantage
- Knowledge of designing electronics system for EMI/EMC compatibility a plus
- Knowledge of CAN BUS communication protocol / Robot Operating System (ROS) a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to learn, good team spirit with creative problem solving skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a position funded by the Research Talent Hub Programme under the Innovation and Technology Fund (ITF) to conduct R&D project from Jan 2021 to Mar 2022.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should submit application at the HKPC e-Recruitment System (careers.hkpc.org) within 2 weeks from the posting date.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.