Ref: APAS037/21, 1611/JDB/160421
- Implement APAS R&D Centre technology roadmap in Smart Mobility initiative and related products, focus especially sensors and its application for autonomous driving technologies
- Assist the supervisor to define and design specifications of software and firmware for autonomous driving sensors’ application and integration to autonomous vehicle
- Assist the supervisor to conduct test and R&D works related to autonomous driving
- Receive training and perform hands-on program and documentation works such as signal processing, application interface program, AI models for sensors and autonomous vehicle, etc.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent from a local university
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- With development experience with command of at least one modern programming language and expertise working with mainstream scripting languages (e.g. Java, C++, ASP.Net, C#, .NET, Python, Objective C, Swift, etc.)
- Embedded system program experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS) a plus
- Passion for automotive, autonomous driving and connected vehicles with creative problem solving skills
- Can work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willing to learn with good interpersonal and team spirit
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a position funded by the Research Talent Hub Programme under the Innovation and Technology Fund (ITF) to conduct R&D project from Jan 2021 to Mar 2022.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should submit application at the HKPC e-Recruitment System (careers.hkpc.org) within 2 weeks from the posting date.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.